Tired of all the Intel powered laptops available and looking for something a little different? Maybe you should check out what AMD is doing as it provides a very capable alternative to Intel and typically for a more budget friendly price. Today we are looking at one of the latest AMD models to be released which is the HP 15-bw037na that comes in a 15.6 inch design. Below we are going to review some of its benefits and downsides to see if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: AMD A9
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– With plenty of expensive laptop options available this model is actually quite budget friendly while also delivering a full sized screen instead of a budget small design
– Storage needs for most consumers continue to rise and this laptop has you covered due to its large 1 TB SATA hard drive
– Those that like to do some light gaming will be happy to see the AMD Radeon 520 graphics card included which has 2 GB of dedicated memory
– With up to 11 hours of battery life this laptop is great for the on the go type user and by only weighing 2.1 Kg it is also light enough to carry for extended periods of time
– Performance could possible be an issue for more demanding users as this laptop only comes with 4 GB of memory
– The optical drive has been removed to help lighten the overall design of the laptop
The HP 15-bw037na is a great basic laptop for those that are looking for something budget friendly but don’t need any of the new flashy and expensive features that some of the newer laptops are coming out with. If this sounds like you than this model might be a great choice.