We spend a lot of time on this site reviewing laptops that have fancy new features or high end power to handle the latest games but what about the average user who doesn’t need those or want to pay the high price tag required? For these types of consumers the HP 15-bs026na may provide just what they are looking for. It is a full sized laptop that doesn’t go to the extreme with features or performance but still does everything quite well. Below we will check out some of the benefits and downsides this laptop model has to offer.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– Plenty of fuss is made about the Intel Core i7 processor when it comes to performance but lets not forget about its more affordable cousin the Intel Core i5. This processor may be a step behind the i7 but for most it won’t be noticeable and it still easily keeps up with the average users workload
– The i5 mentioned above along with 8 GB of memory is a great combination that can handle all but the most demanding of users
– At 1.91 KG it is much lighter than the average laptop
– When it comes to battery life it excels compared to other 15.6 inch models as well by being able to provide up to 11 hours on a single charge
– You would think USB 3.0 would be standard by now but many newer laptops including this HP model still rely on the older and slower 2.0 technology
– Gaming is not something this laptop is going to handle well as it lacks a powerful graphics card. Light gaming will probably work out fine but if you want to play all the newer titles smoothly this device will leave you disappointed.
Aside from the lack of high end gaming capabilities the HP 15-bs026na is a very well rounded laptop for the average consumer. As a bonus to all this it is also quite affordable which is another important factor when finding your perfect laptop fit.