If you are in the market for a basic and affordable full sized laptop the HP 15-bs021na might be just right for you. It isn’t going to wow consumers with newly released features but it does offer an all around solid computing experience by not cutting the specifications to low to make itself affordable. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides of this laptop and see if it might be the right option for you.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– For some having plenty of storage space is one of the biggest concerns and this laptop has you well covered by coming with a large 1 TB SATA drive that will cover the needs of just about everybody with plenty of room left over
– It doesn’t produce top end performance but the Intel Core i3 along with 8 GB of memory does a nice job of handling most tasks along with multitasking easily and without struggling
– Portability and budget pricing don’t usually go together but this laptop only tips the scales at 2.1 KG making it convenient to take on the go
– Not only is it lighter than you would expect from a budget model but the long lasting battery will keep you going for most if not all the day by being able to provide up to 11.45 hours on a single charge
– While the Intel Core i3 processor is very capable of keeping an average day to day user happy it will fail to satisfy the heavy demands of a power user who runs resource intensive applications
– Gaming is not going to be an easy task on this laptop as it only comes with a very basic integrated video card and will struggle with newer games that have high graphic demands
Overall the HP 15-bs021na is a very suitable laptop for the basic everyday user and offers everything they need but lacks the performance and features that a high end user will want.