For the growing market that is looking for something that is lightweight and affordable the all new HP 14-bp019na is an option that should be seriously considered. Instead of a large full sized display this model comes with a slightly smaller 14 inch HD screen, While that doesn’t seem like a lot it does make a big difference in the size and weight of the device. Below we are going to look at some of the benefits and downsides to this model and hopefully help you determine if it is right for you.
Processor: Intel Pentium N3710
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB eMMC
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Laptop is very lightweight at just 1.6 KG making it great for those that need to take their technology on the go
– Battery life is excellent and gives you the potential of getting a full day of use in without needing to recharge with up to 11 hours possible
– The 14 inch display is HD and gives you a great viewing experience
– Powered by the latest and greatest from Microsoft, Windows 10 which has proven to be very stable and user friendly
– Performance is limited on this model due to the lower end processor and just having 4 GB of memory, High end users may find that they cannot perform high end tasks efficiently due to lack of performance
– HP has only included a small 64 GB eMMC drive so you don’t have much for storage space, You may need to look at alternatives like online storage if you have high storage needs
The HP 14-bp019na isn’t a high end laptop but it does cover the basics while providing great mobility due to the lightweight design and excellent battery life. Typical day to day users should be able to still get the performance they need along with the great mobility features.