Many consumers are opting for a 14 inch laptop model instead of the standard 15.6 inches to gain extra mobility and today we are looking at one of these options which is the HP 14-bp012na. The step down to a 14 inch display doesn’t make a huge difference in the total viewing area of a new laptop but can make a big difference in the size and weight. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides we were able to find on this model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– As we mentioned above the step down to a 14 inch display can make a big difference in the total weight of the device as this laptop only weighs 1.5 KG making it very convenient for taking on the go
– Another area that this model does well in is battery life as it is able to give you up to 11 hours on a single charge which for most users will be enough to get them through a full day
– The 256 GB SSD helps give this laptop a real boost in performance and is the main reason it can produce some really quick boot times
– The lack of memory is a concern on this model as it only comes with 4 GB of RAM. With this limited amount of memory more resource intensive tasks may struggle to perform up to your expectations
– Gamers will not find much here to really excite them and that includes a very basic graphics card which most likely won’t be able to keep up with modern games
– A positive for some and negative for others but the optical drive is not included on this model
The HP 14-bp012na is a pretty basic addition to the laptop market but is light enough and has a long enough lasting battery to interest users who are really looking for a mobile friendly device.