If you are looking for performance and mobility all in one package you may not need to look any further than the all new Dell XPS K9Y63. Dell has really pushed the envelope when it comes to providing both a lightweight device as well as one that can give you superior battery life. Below we are going to dive into the benefits and downsides of this laptop a bit closer and see if it might be the right choice for your next purchase.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– When looking at benefits lets start with performance since that is a key part of any purchase decision. It comes packed with the Intel Core i7 processor and 16 GB of memory which is easily capable of handling everything from basic tasks to high end workloads without breaking a sweat
– You might expect a laptop with high end hardware like this to weigh a ton but that isn’t the case as it is only 1.8 KG making it much lighter than your typical 15.6 inch laptop model
– Battery life is where this model really shines compared to others on the market with it able to provide up to 19 hours on a single charge which is amazing
– The 512 GB SSD drive has a decent amount of storage as well as providing super fast boot times due to its quick read and write times
– If you are looking for a budget friendly model than you will probably want to keep looking, this model is not cheap proving that you get what you pay for when it comes to laptop technology
– This is becoming more and more common but the optical drive has been removed from this model to help make it lighter and more mobile and for those that still use this older technology it will be a real downsides they need to consider.
The Dell XPS K9Y63 makes a great claim to being on of the most powerful and mobile laptops on the market and while it isn’t cheap for those that have the budget to afford it they will be very impressed with their purchase.