The Dell XPS 15 63XTX comes with a full sized 15.6 inch display but not the typical weight that you would expect from a device of this size making it a great option for those that want high end performance for on the go use but not willing to compromise on screen size. Below we are going to dive into this new model from Dell a bit closer and see what some of its biggest benefits and downsides are so you can make the choice if it is right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– At just 2 KG the Dell XPS 15 63XTX is very mobile friendly for a laptop with a full sized 15.6 inch display
– Along with being light enough to take on the go the long lasting battery which can give you up to 12 hours on a single charge is another great touch
– The speedy SSD drive will give you another boost in performance beyond what just the processor and memory can provide and unlike other SSD options still has decent storage capacity of 512 GB
– Talking about performance the powerful Intel Core i7 processor along with 16 GB of memory gives this laptop plenty of juice to power even demanding tasks
– For those that like to do a bit of gaming as well the dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card is able to power most modern games
– Like most XPS models this one as well is quite expensive making it difficult for those on a budget to justify purchasing
– Only two USB ports are available which might not be enough for those who have plenty of external devices
– Optical drive is also removed so if this is technology you still need you will be forced to use an external device
The Dell XPS 15 63XTX does come at a premium price but seems to be well worth it when you consider all it offers. The downsides are quite limited and if you are able to afford the higher price tag it is a laptop you will not be disappointed with.