Long gone are the days where having a standard laptop that can only be used in a single setup mode is your only option when picking out your next device. Also long gone is the need to have multiple devices such as a laptop and tablet to cover all your needs. This is where a convertible model such as the Dell XPS 13 MRC5D comes in and can offer consumers a great experience no matter if they are home, in the office or travelling. Below we will point out some of the great benefits this device has along with some of the not so great downsides as well and see just how good this device is.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Easily the Dell XPS 13 MRC5D biggest benefit is its convertible design. The 360 degree hinge allows you to quickly and easily switch between four different modes which include laptop, tablet, tent and stand
– The laptop has great features for those that need something convenient to take on the go as it weights very little just tipping the scales at 1.3 Kg and has a very long lasting battery which can go up to 12 hours on a single charge
– The Infinity edge display gives you a great picture even with a smaller more compact 13.3 inch design
– The Dell XPS 13 MRC5D has good performance but nothing that will blow you away either. The Intel Core i5 processor along with 8 GB of memory will still be plenty for all but the most demanding of users
– With a smaller 256 GB hard drive those that like to save plenty of large files may find themselves running out of storage space
A convertible design seems to be the new must have when it comes to choosing a new laptop and the Dell XPS 13 MRC5D does a great job with this technology to really give what the average consumer needs.