Today we are going to be looking at one of the latest XPS models from Dell to hit store shelves and that is the Dell XPS 13 9360 PN4KT. This 13.3 inch model is designed for both performance while also be a great companion for on the go use. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides this model provides and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– We can’t help but mention one of its greatest features right off the bat and that is battery life. With 8-10 hours being common among many recent laptops we have reviewed the 22 hours of potential battery life on a single charge is amazing and along a great reason to consider this laptop
– Another area it makes on the go use easy is the lightweight design. It only weighs 1.2 KG which makes it quite easy to carry around for extended periods of time
– XPS usually does a good job of including the little things and it is no different on this model. You will find a backlit keyboard along with a carbon fiber palm rest which both improve your experience with the device
– The Intel Core i5 and 8 GB of memory combination may not be the biggest and baddest option available but still provides enough performance to satisfy most consumers
– For those who save plenty of large files the slightly small 256 GB SSD drive might be a concern
– Gamers will find the lack of a powerful graphics card in an otherwise very impressive laptop model disappointing
Those who are looking for a higher grade laptop than your typical mid-range option will be impressed with the solid build and features provided in the Dell XPS 13 9360 PN4KT. It may not be a great option for gaming but just about every other task will run smooth on this setup.