The Dell Inspiron 7000 HG1FH is as powerful as it is convenient with its 13.3 inch display, convertible design and powerful Intel Core i7 processor running it all. There isn’t many check boxes it doesn’t check when it comes to some of the key requirements for most laptop shoppers and below we will dive into some of the benefits and downsides we were able to find.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– When it comes to powering you through the day there isn’t much better than the Intel Core i7 processor. This is paired with 8 GB of memory which is enough to handle just about anybodies workload no matter if it is basic day to day tasks or more high end and demanding applications
– The more compact 13.3 inch design makes sure life is easier on the go and the 360 degree hinge makes sure you can stay productive no matter where or what you are doing. Laptop, tent, stand and tablet modes are all available and can be switched between within seconds
– Even though the 13.3 inch display may be smaller than what you can find in a typical full sized laptop model the FHD display is crisp and delivers great picture quality
– The speedy SSD drive that is included is a great boost in performance but with only 256 GB of usable storage space those who consider themselves heavy file savers may find it somewhat restrictive and unable to handle their high storage demands
– While it does score high marks in almost every category gaming is one of those categories that it falls behind. This is mainly to do with the lower end graphics card which while it does deliver great picture quality lacks the dedicated memory to handle the intense workload of most modern games well
If you need to be productive on the go it is hard to beat what the Dell Inspiron 7000 HG1FH can offer and to make things even better the price isn’t out of reach for the average consumer either.