The all new Dell Inspiron 7000 7CGGT is not for your average user but instead designed for those that like to work hard or play hard or even both. It is designed primarily as a gaming laptop but high end power users that have demanding work will find it very useful as well. It comes with a standard 15.6 inch display but instead its frame is some of the top hardware you will find on a laptop device. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be a great option for your next purchase.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– For those that crave top performance the combination of an Intel Core i7 processor and 16 GB of memory will absolutely deliver that for you
– Modern games have demanding graphics and this laptop comes with the NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti with 4 GB of dedicated memory to handle these games with ease
– Faster boot times and faster overall performance can be had due to the large 512 GB SSD drive that is included
– Picture quality is excellent on the 15.6 inch Ultra HD 4K display
– All of this high end hardware will quickly drain a battery but surprisingly you can still expect up to 8 hours on a single charge when using this device
– Not one but three USB 3.0 ports are available giving you plenty of options to plug in your high speed external devices
– Due to the large battery and design this laptop feels more like a 17.3 inch laptop than a 15.6 inch design when carrying and tips the scales at a heavy 2.6 KG
– The price is quite expensive on this device due to all the higher end hardware that is included and might not be within the budget for many consumers
No question that the Dell Inspiron 7000 7CGGT has plenty to offer consumers and covers all the basics and then some quite easily. For those that have the extra money to spare on a high end gaming laptop this seems like a great choice.