The Dell Inspiron 5000 8XV54 comes loaded with specs that easily beat out much of the competition in this price range and also includes some features that are quickly becoming must haves for some consumers like a 360 degree hinge. At first glance this laptop model seems like a no brainer but like any new device we will review some of the benefits and downsides to it below so we can determine if it really is a great buy or not.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Powering your latest project shouldn’t be an issue with this device due to its high end Intel Core i7 processor and large amount of system memory which is 16 GB
– Smaller and portable devices such as this one usually suffer from limited storage capicity but that isn’t the case on this Inspiron as it features a large 512 GB SSD so you get both the performance benefits that SSD provides along with the storage space
– When on the go you want something that is light as well and this model is a fraction of a typical full sized device with a weight of just 1.6 KG
– With four different modes available due to the 360 degree hinge design finding the perfect setup for whatever task you are performing is easy and convenient
– For those that like the big screen experience the smaller 13.3 inch display may not be quite enough
– The latest and greatest games tend to have high demands on the graphics card but this model only includes a very basic option making these games difficult if not impossible to play
Unless you are a big time gamer the Dell Inspiron 5000 8XV54 is probably going to have everything you need and than some as it is packed with some very impressive hardware and on top of that very portable and convenient due to its 13.3 inch touch display and 360 degree hinge design. To add to this the price is quite affordable for a device with these specifications making it an obvious choice for many.