Powered by the Intel Core i7 processor the Dell Inspiron 5000 0CX1W is going to instantly get attention from those that are looking for high end performance on their new laptop purchase. A powerful processor isn’t all this laptop has to offer though as it also comes packed with some impressive features that gamers will like as well. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The powerful combination of an Intel Core i7 processor and 8 GB of memory means this model can easily handle resource intensive applications and heavy multi tasking
– If gaming is your thing you are well covered here as well with the AMD R7 M445 graphics card which comes with 4 GB of dedicated memory
– Your data storage needs will be well met due to the large 1 TB SATA drive
– It is capable of giving you up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge which for many will be enough to power them through a full day
– With 2 USB 3.0 ports available you can take advantage of the much faster speeds this technology provides on multiple devices at once
– It is slightly on the heavy side for a 15.6 inch laptop model with a total weight of 2.3 KG making it a little awkward when carrying for extended periods of time
– Lacks touch screen technology which is starting to become a must have for some consumers
– Could have been a bit slimmer and lighter by removing the optical drive which for many is now unneeded and outdated technology
The downsides on the Dell Inspiron 5000 0CX1W are easily overlooked for many users with the benefits being well worth it. For those that want a powerful everyday laptop that also has the capability to play modern games this seems like a great choice.