If your looking for a standard laptop that supplies just what the typical user needs without all the expensive bells and whistles so that it is also affordable the all new Dell Inspiron 3000 3MJJN might give you exactly what you want. This 15.6 inch model doesn’t have many features that will wow you but covers most if not all the important areas quite well. Below we will see what some of its most notable benefits and downsides are to see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– This laptop delivers reasonable performance due to the Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of memory. The i5 is only a small step down from the high end i7 and is a great combination of well performing and budget friendly
– If your storage needs are high you will be well covered with the large 1 TB SATA drive that is included
– USB 3.0 is clearly superior to the older USB 2.0 technology and you will find not one but two of these ports available on this model
– For those that still use physical media unlike many other models Dell has left the optical drive included on this device
– For a 15.6 inch laptop model this device is slightly on the heavy side at 2.3 KG which makes it far from the best choice on the market for mobility
– Battery life isn’t poor but compared to some of the newer models that are being released the 8 hours of battery life does fall a bit behind
– If gaming is a big part of your typical laptop use you are not going to find much here that will impress you. The graphics card is very basic and will have trouble handling the demands of newer games
As we mentioned above the specifications on the Dell Inspiron 3000 3MJJN are very basic and not going to impress many folks but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing since it covers most areas quite well and is affordable it will still be a great fit for average users looking for just this type of device.