Dell has made a very good name for themselves over the years especially with the Inspiron lineup of laptops which consistently provides reliable and budget friendly options for consumers. Today we are looking at the Dell Inspiron 17 5770 D2NK1 which is a budget friendly 17 inch model, something you don’t see very often. Below we are going to go over some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4415U
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 17.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Even though many consumers purchase a laptop for the mobile friendly design it can be difficult to give up a large display when making the switch from a desktop device. With the large 17.3 inch display you still get the more mobile friendly laptop design while having plenty of screen real estate to take advantage of
– Storage is another concern for some consumers when moving to more compact devices but the large 1 TB SATA drive in this Inspiron model should easily cover all your storage demands
– With many newer models eliminating the optical drive the fact this still has one included will be a big plus for some
– Do you consider yourself a high end user that needs optimal performance? With just a basic Intel Pentium processor and only 4 GB of memory your not going to find high end performance with this device as it is better suited to more basic tasks
– Battery life is a disappointment compared to what you can find on some of the newer models today with only up to 6 hours available on a single charge
– This shouldn’t come as a big surprise but due to the large display the weight of this device exceeds 2 KG making it on the heavy side when carrying on the go
It may not be packed with high end performance but the Dell Inspiron 17 5770 D2NK1 provides the big display many buyers are after for a price that is really affordable.