No matter what task is important to you, gaming, multimedia, work or all 3 the Dell Inspiron 15 5570 YDYK5 seems to have a configuration that will work well for you. This is a 15.6 inch model that is priced firmly in the mid-range market and below we will evaluate some of its key benefits and downsides to figure out if it might be the right fit for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– One thing that any buyer needs to be aware of when purchasing a new laptop is making sure they don’t get something that is under powered for their needs. This model comes with an Intel Core i5 and 8 GB of memory which should easily be enough performance for the average user
– Dell has not forgot about gamers when designing this device and have included the AMD Radeon 530 graphics card which has 4 GB of dedicated memory. It will be able to handle most modern games with ease
– The fast SSD drive helps give this laptop and extra boost in performance which is a big thumbs up
– At 1.84 KG it is lighter than the average full sized 15.6 inch model
– Of the three USB ports that are available two of these run on the newer and faster 3.0 technology
– One area that this inspiron disappoints is its battery life. You can only expect up to 6 hours on a single charge which falls well behind what many other mid-range laptops are able to provide
– We realize that most consumers have moved away from using physical media but for those that still rely on this technology the fact it does not come with an optical drive will be a negative
Other than the disappointing battery life there really isn’t much not to like on the Dell Inspiron 15 5570 YDYK5. It covers all the essentials for most consumers with enough performance to get the job done and a powerful enough graphics card to enjoy some gaming when it is time to sit back and relax.