As consumers move away from big desktops for their gaming needs it is becoming more and more common that they want to be able to do at least some light gaming on their mobile device. Because of this the demand for laptops with more than just your basic graphics card is going up and today we look at the Dell Inspiron 15 5570 N24T6 which features an AMD Radeon 530 graphics card. Below we will review this and more as we go over the benefits and downsides to this laptop.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The AMD Radeon 530 graphics card that is included comes with 2 GB of dedicated memory which isn’t on the same level as a high end gaming laptop but is a great addition to a laptop in this price range. It will be enough to handle light gaming with ease when it is time to kick back and relax
– The Intel Core i5 processor that is included is a more budget friendly option compared to the i7 while still providing a good amount of high end performance
– Includes a feature called SmartByte which prioritizes video streaming so you get a better watching experience without the lag
– Is quite light for a 15.6 inch laptop tipping the scales at just 1.84 KG
– With the decision to go with a SATA drive instead of an SSD it lacks some of the performance it could have otherwise had
– It can only muster up to 6 hours of battery life on a single charge and this is under ideal conditions so getting a full day of use in without needing to power up will be nearly impossible
For the price the Dell Inspiron 15 5570 N24T6 does a nice job of providing everything the basic user needs. Enough performance to handle most tasks and multi-tasking along with a graphics card that allows you to game.