The budget friendly Intel Core i3 processor is what you will find powering the new Dell Inspiron 15 5570 46YN3 laptop model. The i3 is a great way for budget minded consumers to get a laptop that is severely under powered but is still easier on the wallet than most options. Below we will dive into some of the benefits and downsides of this device and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– One of the worst feelings after buying a new laptop is finding out that you don’t have enough storage space for all your important files. That shouldn’t be a concern on this model as it comes with a very large 1 TB hard drive that should easily cover the needs of just about any user
– At just 1.84 KG this laptop isn’t going to be a burden when taking on the go, this is especially impressive when you consider it is a full sized 15.6 inch model and many of these weigh quite a bit more
– It includes a newer USB Type C 3.1 port which can charge your devices
– The 15.6 inch display is FHD with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and can deliver a very good quality picture
– Dells SmartByte technology is also part of this setup which prioritizes video streaming over other network traffic to help give watchers a better experience
– Battery life is probably the biggest letdown on this model as it can only offer up to 6 hours on a single charge and that is in ideal conditions. If working the laptop really hard it will be much less than this
– When it comes to performance the biggest bottleneck is going to be the limited system memory of only 4 GB. Heavy multi-tasking may be difficult with this configuration
The Dell Inspiron 15 5570 46YN3 isn’t the most powerful laptop on the market but it is still capable of meeting the needs of more basic users who don’t need very much. On top of this the price is quite attractive as well.