The Inspiron lineup of laptops isn’t known for being Dell’s premier model as it is usually targeted towards the low to mid range market but every once in a while they come out with a higher end Inspiron for those who demand more. Today we are looking at the Dell Inspiron 13 7370 59MFH which is designed to both give you top end performance along with great mobility. Below we will review some of the key benefits and downsides that this new laptop has to offer.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– With a powerful Intel Core i7 processor and twice the memory you typical find in most mid-range laptop options the Dell Inspiron 13 7370 59MFH is built for performance and can easily handle the demanding workloads of just about any power user
– At just 1.4 KG this model is quite light and with up to 9 hours of battery life possible on a single charge staying on the go longer is easy
– It has 3 ports available and each one of these runs on the newer and much faster USB 3.0 technology
– The fast SSD drive not only gives you an added performance boost but unlike some other SSD drives it doesn’t lack space with 512 GB available
– The price of this device will take a serious hit on your wallet and those who are looking to stay within a budget may find it is a little too pricey for their liking
– The smaller 13.3 inch display is one of the reasons they were able to make this model so mobile friendly but if you are used to using bigger displays it will take some getting used to
– Is physical media dead yet? For some this is an easy yes answer but there are still plenty of people who use this technology enough to need an optical drive and since there is not one available on this model that means they will have to purchase an external one
The Dell Inspiron 13 7370 59MFH provides a very good overall experience as it has the performance to make you happy as well as the mobility to keep you on the go throughout the day.