The 360 degree hinge will have you being productive and on the move on the all new Asus Zenbook Flip UX360CA-C4177T. Gone are the days where it is a requirement to have both a laptop and tablet and instead you can cover your needs all in a single device. Today we are going to dive into this Zenbook Flip model and see if it really is as good as it looks at first glance by going over some of its most notable benefits and downsides.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The large 512 GB SSD gives you the performance you would expect from this technology but unlike other SSD options isn’t lacking in space and has enough storage to satisfy those with high file saving demands as well
– With the Intel Core i5 processor powering this device you get a processor that is both well performing and affordable compared to some of the other options available
– Working on the go is easy with this device as it only weighs 1.3 Kg about half of what you can expect from a standard sized laptop
– Battery life also impresses with up to 12 hours on a single charge making it very possible to get a full day of use in without needing to worry about recharging
– We can’t forget what is probably its number one benefit which is the 360 degree hinge which makes it easy to switch to whatever mode is best for your situation
– The smaller 13.3 inch display is a great way to make the device smaller and more compact but those used to working with bigger displays may find the adjustment to a smaller screen difficult
– If you are one of those that still rely on physical media such as CD’s and DVD’s you will be disappointed to know that no optical drive is included
– 8 GB of memory has become standard among most new laptops so for a model of this quality we would have expected more
The Asus Zenbook Flip UX360CA-C4177T does have its downsides but the great design and convenient 360 degree setup easily makes up for these. Any consumer who spends any amount of time on the go will quickly love its portability.