The Asus ZenBook Flip UX360CA-C4030T not only comes with a fully functional touch screen but the ability to really enjoy this touch screen in whatever way you want due to the 360 degree hinge design. The ZenBook models tend to be great options for those who want a device that is great for on the go use and this model appears to hold up that tradition quite well but below we will review some of its benefits and downsides to see how good it really stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core-M 6Y30
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Being light and easy to carry are must have’s for any mobile friendly device and with a weight of just 1.3 KG this model excels in this category
– The 360 degree hinge makes sure you always have the perfect angle no matter what task you are trying to accomplish with laptop, tent and tablet modes available
– The fast SSD drives gives this laptop more performance than you might expect from the hardware that is included
– Battery life is also above average with the ability to give you up to 12 hours on a single charge
– Even though the fast performing SSD drive helps give this laptop a performance boost it is still limited by its lower end processor. For average day to day users this won’t be a concern by higher demanding users will find that they are limited
– Those that demand plenty of storage space might find the smaller 128 GB SSD doesn’t quite cover their needs
Overall the Asus ZenBook Flip UX360CA-C4030T is a great on the go laptop that may not be a high performer but still offers enough of power to work well for typical users. This combined with the great mobile friendly design makes it a great choice for most consumers.