Tired of low cost budget laptops that just don’t give you the performance, durability or features you want from your device? If that sounds like you then maybe stepping up to something like the Asus ZenBook Flip S UX370UA-C4217T is something you should strongly consider. This ZenBook at first glance has it all, high end performance along with great features like a 360 degree hinge design. Below we will look at some of the benefits and downsides of this model and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The powerful Intel Core i7 processor really keeps this laptop humming along and provides enough processing power to easily run just about any high end application you want to throw its way
– Asus went with a slightly slimmer and more compact design then what many consider the traditional laptop. It comes with a 13.3 inch display instead of 15.6 inches which still gives you plenty of viewing area but allowed them to create a laptop that only weighs 1.1 KG which is about half what many standard sized laptops tip the scales at
– The 360 degree hinge design gives you great flexibility with the option to switch to tablet mode quickly when needed
– SSD drives easily outperform the slower SATA technology when it comes to storage but usually lack sufficient space. That isn’t the case here as this SSD has 512 GB of space available
– Battery life is not poor on this device as it still easily beats out most mid-range laptops but with only 10 hours on a single charge it does fall behind many others in this category
– Gamers will not find a high end graphics card on this for handling those video intense newer games
Powerful enough to handle the demands of heavy power users while light enough to easily be taken on the go makes the Asus ZenBook Flip S UX370UA-C4217T a very solid choice for demanding users.