This is one of Asus’s premier computer lines. They were designed to appease executives and other business people on the go but they work just as well for those that only use them at home too. They combine a thin, lightweight design with much better than average performance.
This notebook computer has such optimum features as a high-end 256 GB solid state drive that performs much faster than heavier and more tradition HDD drives. It also features a very nice Intel UHD 620 Graphics package and a much higher than normal amount of cache memory for even better performance.
It’s actually pretty amazing for any laptop enthusiast like us to see all that Asus has done with this design. Just about everything on it is impressive. It even looks outstanding too.
Let’s take a closer look at this notebook’s key features and performance.
Processor: 7th generation Intel® Core™ i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
OS: Windows 10
- Ultra-thin and lightweight, it is the perfect computer for those on the go. It’s only 12.9 mm thick and weighs just 1.1 kg’s.
- It features very good performance for a lightweight laptop. The 8 GB of RAM and 7th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor combine very nicely to produce some excellent response times.
- Superior quality and highly reliable 256GB SSD adds to this notebook computers performance and response time.
- It features a sturdy and good looking lightweight aluminum housing.
- The advanced Intel UHD 620 Graphics package allows nearly edge to edge viewing on its generous size 14” screen display.
- Limited hard drive storage. Storage size is limited to 256 GB in order to keep this laptop’s price from being any higher.
- Not suitable for gaming
- No CD/DVD drive
As you can see from the ups and downs written above there is very little downside to owning a notebook computer like Asus ZenBook Deluxe 3 UX490UAR-BE094T. If you are into having a lightweight, high performance laptop with nearly state-of-the-art technology, then this Asus laptop deserves some serious consideration for purchase from you.