Tablet devices are a go to for many consumers when hitting the road but many others prefer the usability of a laptop instead but hate the big bulkiness when travelling. If you want a lighter and slimmer laptop you may want to check out the Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA-GS064T. This is a 12.5 inch device that is super slim and light but at the same time packed with the performance you would expect to find in a larger laptop. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be a good choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 12.5 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The performance that this model is capable of producing is amazing due to the high end Intel Core i7 processor along with plenty of memory at 16 GB
– We already mentioned how light this laptop is but at under 1 KG it is easily one of the lightest options available on the market
– To go along with the light and slim design Asus has also been able to pack very good battery life into this model. It can provide up to 9 hours on a single charge keeping you going longer
– The 512 GB SSD delivers a great performance boost to an already powerful machine while still giving you enough storage space to cover your needs
– This shouldn’t be a shock to anybody but just in case it is due to the slimmer design they have removed the optical drive so if you are somebody that still uses this technology you will be forced to by an additional external drive for this need
– Only includes a single USB-C port
The Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA-GS064T is a very powerful beast crammed into a very compact design which is not something you find very often. While the price can be a bit on the high side for many it is worth every bit to get a laptop that combines performance and mobility so well.