Asus has done very well with their ZenBook lineup of laptops by producing some high quality and highly mobile devices which have really grabbed consumers attention. Today we are going to look at one of the latest of these models to become available which is the Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA-GS034T. This is a 12.5 inch device that has also been able to pack in some above average specifications. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 12.5 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– By going with a 12.5 inch design and using super lightweight material Asus has been able to make this device extremely light. It actually weighs just under 1 KG making it not only light compared to full sized models but also compared to other small screen devices it is directly competing with
– There is no question an SSD drive can deliver improved performance over a SATA but typically they come in smaller sized options which really limit your storage space. Asus has addressed this by including a larger 512 GB SSD so you still get plenty of space while seeing all the performance benefits
– Not only is it light when taking on the go but the battery will keep you going longer with up to 10 hours of use possible on a single charge
– This device is far from underpowered as it does come with an Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of memory but compared to some other options in this price range it falls slightly behind more so because of the expensive cost to produce such a light and mobile friendly design
– Your not going to find a big and powerful graphics card in this model so hardcore gamers might be disappointed
Asus continues to push the limits when it comes to producing great mobile options with their ZenBook lineup of laptops and the Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA-GS034T keeps this tradition alive. If mobility is one of the important factors in your laptop decision you will be very pleased with this purchase.