17.3 inches of screen and budget friendly are not usually two things you hear together when browsing the laptop market but that is exactly what Asus is trying to do with the all new X751NA-TY006T. Budget friendly doesn’t have to mean a small screened device and with plenty of people looking for this combination in a laptop this model will grab plenty of attention. Below we will check out some of the key benefits and downsides this new Asus has to offer.
Processor: Intel Celeron N3350
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 17.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The large 17.3 inch display doesn’t only give you plenty of viewing area but with its HD quality delivers a good picture as well that is great for watching the latest must see video, browsing the internet or working away on that important project
– This laptop is well equipped when it comes to storage space due to the large 1 TB SATA drive. Even users who consider themselves heavy file savers will have trouble filling up all this space
– A 17.3 inch laptop that doesn’t weigh a ton? At 2.5 KG it may not be light compared to all the smaller devices available but for the amount of screen space it needs to hold it is quite decent
– Same as above when it comes to battery life, 8 hours may not wow you but when considering that the device is as budget friendly as it is it is extremely hard to complain
– In a laptop that is this well priced of course there is something to complain about. With only a low end Celeron and limited memory of just 4 GB it isn’t going to win any prizes when it comes to performance. It is well suited for basic day to day activities but will struggle with high end tasks like gaming or video editing
– Of the 3 USB ports available only one of these runs on the newer USB 3.0 technology
You get a decent bang for your buck on the new Asus X751NA-TY006T. It doesn’t have high end power or fancy new features but the combination of a budget friendly price and large display will have many people interested.