If your looking for a laptop that will give you solid performance but not cost you a ton of money you may be interested in the standard sized 15.6 inch Asus VivoBook X556UA-DM898T. This laptop will easily outperform any budget model on the market but isn’t going to cost you upwards of 1000 euro like some high end models that are currently available. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this new model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Processing power is one of the most critical aspects of any laptop and this model comes with the powerful Intel Core i7 to easily handle whatever task you want to throw at it
– Storage space is one of the primary reasons many people upgrade their laptops and this model has tons of space due to the large 1 TB SATA drive
– The 15.6 inch display comes with full HD so it always delivers a great picture no matter if you are watching videos or working on an important project
– USB 3.0 Type-C port, HDMI and a 3-in-1 card reader are some of the nice to have features that are included in this model
– Asus hasn’t done a great job of making this laptop extremely light and compact as it does weigh 2.3 KG which is on the heavy end for a 15.6 inch laptop model
– Battery life is another disappointment as well with it only able to provide up to 6 hours on a single charge
Mobility seems to be the only area that the Asus VivoBook X556UA-DM898T somewhat disappoints as it is both on the heavy side and lacks any serious battery life. Other than this though Asus has done a great job of designing a laptop that will really hold up well for power users with high demands.