Consumers are spending more and more time on the go with their devices which makes portability a key feature to evaluate when browsing for your next laptop purchase. The Asus VivoBook Slim Nano S410UA-BV125T is looking to attract these types of consumers with its slim and lightweight design by also including some decent specifications. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and hopefully find out if it is the right choice for your next purchase.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– As we mentioned above Asus has put plenty of effort into making this device very mobile friendly and they seem to have achieved this very well. The laptop weighs a very light 1.43 KG and at just 17.9 mm’s thick is very easy to pick up and take on the go
– Just as important as being light when on the go is having enough battery life to avoid having to find a power source too often. While there are other options that can provide longer battery life the 9 hours possible on this model is good value when considering the price of the device
– The Intel Core i5 processor is only a small step down from the top end i7 and is a more budget friendly option that can still perform well
– To help get a boost out of the performance Asus has included an SSD drive which is a plus but unfortunately it has limited storage space with only 128 GB available
– Out of the 3 USB ports that are available only one of these runs on the newer and faster USB 3.0 technology
For those on the move and wanting to avoid the high price of some of the other slim and lightweight devices on the market the Asus VivoBook Slim Nano S410UA-BV125T provides an excellent more budget friendly option.