The Asus VivoBook S510UQ-BQ178T may be a full sized 15.6 inch display but due to its Nano Edge screen it doesn’t feel quite as big and bulky as a typical full sized laptop. Along with this benefit it also has plenty of performance for the average user and some features that will have many highly considering this as their next laptop option. Below we are going to review some more of the benefits it has to offer along with some downsides so you can easily decide if it is right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– With a total weight of just 2 KG it is lighter than many other full sized 15.6 inch laptop models which is great for those who are on the go or just don’t want to be carrying around a laptop that is bigger and bulkier than it needs to be
– The Intel Core i5 processor is what powers this model and while it may not be the highest end processor available it still packs a very decent punch and can easily power through most users workloads
– The SSD drive helps give this laptop a little bit extra boost in performance due to its fast read and write times
– For those who also like to enjoy some gaming on their device the Nvidia GeForce GT940MX with its 2 GB of dedicated memory can handle most gaming needs
– If you consider yourself a demanding file saver the limited storage space of just 256 GB may not quite cover your needs and you may want to consider other models with large storage options
– No optical drive is included so if you are still using this older technology you will be forced to purchase an additional external drive for this need
The Asus VivoBook S510UQ-BQ178T is a very solid option for most types of users since it has plenty of performance, is mobile friendly for a full sized laptop and even has enough graphic power to run most modern games.