So what type of consumer is going to be attracted to the all new Asus TP401CA-BZ032T? Most likely those that want great flexibility in how they use their laptop along with some decent mobility to really keep them on the go. This laptop features a 14 inch display which is a great balance between portability while maintaining a decent amount of viewing area unlike some of the other compact models that are available. Below we are going to breakdown some of the benefits and downsides to this model so we can find out just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core M3-7Y30
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– This laptop can provide users some decent performance even though it is a more budget friendly option. The Intel M3 processor can handle most daily tasks and when backed by 8 GB of memory is good for multi-tasking as well
– At 2 KG it isn’t the lightest option available but pretty decent for a laptop in this price range
– It includes an SSD drive which has much faster read and write times compared to the cheaper SATA technology and helps give this model a slight performance boost
– 8 hours of battery life will keep you on the go for a decent part of the day and for some lighter users the potential of getting the whole day in on a single charge is there
– Last but not least it comes with a convertible design giving you a quick and easy way to switch from modes such as laptop, tablet, tent and stand
– While the SSD drive is great for getting decent performance it lacks any serious amount of storage space with only 128 GB available
– You will only find a single USB 3.0 port avialable
The convertible design along is going to be a big selling point for many and when you add in decent performance and a design that is good for on the go use the Asus TP401CA-BZ032T seems like a nice option for many potential buyers.