A good balance of work and play is important for everyone and the Asus VivoBook Slim S510UQ-BQ517T delivers exactly what you need to accomplish both. This model comes with enough performance to get you through the busy work or school day but unlike many other mid-range options comes with a graphics card that can handle the demands of most modern games for when it is time to sit back and relax. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides of this model and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The Intel Core i5 is the perfect balance between performance and cost and that is exactly what you will find in this new Asus model. This along with 8 GB of memory makes sure you have the power when you need it
– It may not be the biggest and most powerful graphics card on the market but the NVIDIA GeForce 940MX has 2 GB of dedicated memory and will handle most games you may want to give a go
– It includes an SSD drive instead of the slower SATA technology which makes a noticeable difference in performance especially with boot times
– 4 USB ports are available which gives you plenty of options for your external devices and 2 of these even run on the newer and much faster 3.0 technology
– This laptop is surprisingly light for a full sized model as it only tips the scales at 1.7 KG make it a great companion on the go
– Battery life isn’t bad but it doesn’t reach the same levels as some of the other models available on the market with up to 8 hours possible on a single charge
– If you find yourself still using physical media you will need to consider purchasing an external drive as it does not include an internal optical drive
– The Asus S510UQ-BQ517T is a great everyday laptop for those that need to get some serious work done but want the ability to sit back and relax with the latest game.