A 14 inch thin and light laptop is great for those who don’t want to make the move to really small screen but looking for a bit more portability out of their laptop device. Today we are looking at one of the newest 14 inch display laptops to become available on the market and that is the Asus S410UA-BV050T. Below we will look over some of the benefits and downsides to this model to help you decide if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The 14 inch display comes with an ultra thin bezel which makes it even more compact then you would expect a 14 inch laptop to be
– Being light is one of the key selling factors for this laptop and with a weight of just 1.43 KG you can really notice the difference between it and a standard sized laptop making it very easy to take on the go
– The super fast SSD drive that is included really gives a noticeable boost in performance
– Plenty of USB ports are available with 5 in total and even 2 of these run on the newer and much faster USB 3.0 technology
– Battery life is quite good especially for a laptop in this price range with the ability to give you up to 10 hours of life on a single charge
– While that SSD drive might perform well it isn’t going to keep heavy file savers happy with just 128 GB of space available. Those who store plenty of large files will have to look at alternatives such as external drives or online storage to cover their needs
– High end gaming is not going to be an option on this model since it lacks a high quality graphics card
Performance isn’t eye popping on the Asus S410UA-BV050T but it provides enough to get the basics done and with a very lightweight design it is also a great choice for those on the go.