A big screen and big performance is what many gamers want and what they will get with the all new Asus ROG Strix ZX753VD-GC265T. This model features a large 17.3 inch display along with some features that really cater to the gaming crowd. Below we are going to take a closer look at this new ROG Strix model and see if it is worthy of your consideration by going over some of its benefits and downsides.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 17.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Not only do you get a powerful gaming laptop with this purchase but it comes bundled with a gaming backpack and mouse as well which are two essential items for any hardcore gamer
– The Nvidia GTX1050 graphics card comes with 4 GB of dedicated memory and is capable of handling the intense graphics of modern games
– Asus has introduced GameFirst III technology in many of their ROG laptop models which prioritizes game data across your network to help make sure gameplay is always as smooth as possible
– If you are somebody that has plenty of external devices the 5 USB ports will have you well covered, and as an added bonus 3 of these run on the newer and much faster 3.0 technology
– The hybrid hard drive setup is a great way to get both the performance benefits of an SSD plus the large storage capacity of a SATA drive
– Mainly due to the large display this device is quite heavy and not the most mobile friendly device. It weighs a full 3 KG which is much more than your standard full sized laptop model
– Poor battery life is another reason this isn’t a great portable laptop as it can only offer up to 3 hours on a single charge
The Asus ROG Strix ZX753VD-GC265T isn’t the most powerful laptop on the market but still has plenty of performance to meet the expectations of the average gamer. While it is on the expensive side compared to many other gaming options it is quite reasonable in price.