With an Intel Core i5 processor combined with NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics sporting Microsoft DirectX 12 support, the ROG Strix GL753 is built for gaming and on the ball for creativity. Experience outstanding performance and crystal clear visuals with any game or application you might need.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 12 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
Storage: 1000 GB Hybrid (HDD/SDD)
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
- Powered by Intel’s i5 processor.
- Gaming with no limits – flawless visuals with extreme gaming performance.
- Keyboard with low profile, easy touch keys deliver the precise response you need.
- The WASD key group is marked and, together with the dedicated numeric keypad, enables full control.
- The ROG GL753’s 17.3” panel utilizes In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology to provide 178 degrees wide viewing angles.
- Not great for gaming as the graphics seem unable to play complex and big games
The Asus ROG GL753VD comes in a passably styled and not too flashy chassis with good stability and build quality. The port selection is satisfying, but there are no highlights and the layout at the front of the sides is not perfect, either. The Wi-Fi performance is exemplary and the transfer rates of the SD-card reader are okay. Another positive aspect is that users get access to the storage devices and the memory slots (although you need a screwdriver). Asus improved the input devices a bit compared to the GL702. The display is familiar and very bright; contrast and the colours are just okay. Positive: Asus does not use PWM, but the display cannot keep up with fast 120 Hz panels in terms of response times.
The success of the GL753 will mainly depend on the pricing, because you can get much more gaming performance for the same price.