If you are wanting to take your gaming to the next level or moving away from a powerful gaming desktop for something a little more mobile and need something that can match up well to performance the all new Asus ROG Strix GL502VS-FY385T will be a very interesting option. This laptop has more than you might expect packed into its small frame and is able to deliver a very high quality gaming experience. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides to this device and see if it is right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– It is going to be tough to find another laptop that can deliver the same performance as the Asus ROG Strix GL502VS-FY385T. The Intel Core i7 processor and 16 GB of memory makes sure it is ready to handle just about any challenge
– This laptop is designed for gaming primarily and one important piece of that is the graphics card. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 has 8 GB of dedicated memory allowing it to handle the most demanding games and still deliver great video quality
– This model isn’t light for a 15.6 inch laptop model but it is light for a high end gaming machine at just 3 KG making it “mobile enough” for most gamers
– When it comes to hard drive choice Asus has eliminated any debate and went with both an SSD and SATA in this setup so you get both the improved performance and large amount of storage space
– The price is going to shock the casual user as this laptop is far from budget friendly. Only the most dedicated of gamers can justify spending this amount of money on a new laptop even if what it provides is well worth it
– Gamers like their big displays and with the choice to go with a 15.6 inch screen instead of 17 does make this model more mobile friendly it may turn away some consumers that would prefer the bigger display.
No question that the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 delivers everything a high end gamer would want and if you can fit the high price tag into your laptop budget it is well worth it.