If you are looking for a high end gaming laptop with a little bit more mobility because of its 15.6 inch display than the all new Asus ROG Strix GL502VM-FY172T may be the right fit for you. ROG Strix laptops have proven their worth to gamers for awhile now and because of this consumers usually have high expectations for these laptop models. Below we will look at some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it meets those high expectations.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Performance will always be top notch because of the powerful Intel Core i7 and plenty of memory at 16 GB
– Most newer games have very demanding graphics and that is why a powerful graphics card is a must for any high end gaming laptop. This model has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 which features 6 GB of dedicated memory
– Gaming laptops are not known for great battery life because of all the power hungry hardware but this model actually stacks up quite well with up to 10 hours on single charge
– No matter if your preference is a fast SSD drive or a large SATA drive your needs are covered since both are included in this model
– You will find plenty of high speed options for all your external devices with 4 USB 3.0 ports available
– For a 15.6 inch laptop model this unit is quite heavy at 3 KG, this is mainly due to the dual hard drives which add additional weight
– This model is far from budget friendly and might be out of reach for those on a strict budget
Those looking for a high end gaming laptop will love what the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 has to offer. It might not be budget friendly but for those able to afford it you get plenty of bang for your money.