Tired of Windows or Mac laptops and looking for a realistic alternative? If that sounds like you then maybe a Chromebook is the answer and today we are going to look at one of these which is the Asus C300SA-FN018. Chromebooks have a couple of key points going for them and that is a low price tag along with great portability features and this latest model from Asus is no exception. Continue reading below to see what some of the biggest benefits and downsides are to this model and just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Celeron
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Storage: 32 GB eMMC
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Chrome OS
– Very affordable making it a great option for those on a budget or just looking for a low cost second laptop
– With up to 10 hours of battery life getting the full day in on a single charge is very easy and super convenient
– Along with having a long lasting battery it is also quite light at just 1.4 Kg making ideal for those who are on the go often
– The White and Blue design give it a very unique looking setting it apart from your average laptop
– Like most Chromebooks the Asus C300SA-FN018 suffers from lower than average specifications which make it less than ideal for more demanding power type users
– It comes with a very small internal drive of just 32 GB forcing you to use alternatives such as online storage if you plan on saving any amount of data
– If you have Windows only applications that you are using you may not be able to find an alternative that works with Chrome OS
It is easy to see why Chromebooks such as the Asus C300SA-FN018 are becoming more and more popular as everyone loves to save money and most people are living a very hectic on the go lifestyle which is exactly what these laptops are designed for.