It claims to be the lightest business laptop on the market and at first glance it appears to be an pretty impressive option for those that want a more business type laptop. We are talking about the all new Asus B9440UA-GV0028R-OSS which features a 14 inch display along with a very slim and lightweight design. Below we are going to investigate some of its benefits and downsides to see if it really is a good choice for all your business needs.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Professional
– They were not lying when they said this device is extremely light, At only 1 KG it is almost as easy to carry around as a tablet device but instead is a fully functional laptop
– Not only is it light but it can keep you on the move longer as well due to its 10 hours of battery life on a single charge
– The large sized SSD is a great touch as it gives you an increase in performance but won’t let you down when it comes to finding room for all your important files either
– Instead of your typical 1 year warranty it comes with 3 years which is great if you plan on relying on this laptop to run your business
– Windows 10 Pro is included instead of Home edition which gives you some added features that are very beneficial if you plan on connecting up to a corporate network
– The processor and memory combination is going to be sufficient for most consumers but those with high end power demands it may not be quite enough
– With a very slim profile there were limited options for external ports so you will only find 2 USB ports available instead of 3 which you find on some other models
– If gaming is a big part of your life this is not the option for you as it comes with a very basic graphics card
If business is your main focus the Asus B9440UA-GV0028R-OSS has all the “must have” features and then some.