The Acer Swift SF113-31-P52E has a very clear purpose and that is to provide consumers with a reliable and well designed laptop that is ideal for the on the go user. Without a doubt this laptop gives you better mobility than the average laptop on the market and to top things off it is quite budget friendly as well. Below we will review some of the key benefits and downsides it has to offer so you can make the decision if it is right for you.
Processor: Intel Pentium N4200
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– At just 1.3 KG this laptop is almost half the weight of your typical full sized laptop that is currently available which makes a huge difference when carrying around for any extended period of time
– Being light is one thing but if you don’t have the battery life to keep you going while on the move it doesn’t really matter. This model has the capability of providing up to 10 hours on a single charge which is again above average for most mid-range laptop models on the market
– Usually lightweight laptops get quite expensive but this model does a good job of staying within the budget range
– Some of the nice to have features you will find on this model include a back lit keyboard and not one but two USB 3.0 ports
– Performance is an area of concern for anybody who is doing more than just the basics. It only comes with a low end Intel processor and the bare minimum of memory you would want for a new laptop at just 4 GB. This might be a concern for consumers that consider themselves power users
– Storage space is also limited with just a small 128 GB SSD drive included.
Performance and storage space will be a concern on the new Acer Swift SF113-31-P52E for some but for those that put mobility high on their list of must haves there is no question it is a winner in this category.