The Acer Spin SP111-32N-P605 is the model we have up today for review and this is another model that gives you the benefits of a convertible design and the freedom to use it how you want. On top of the convenient convertible design it is also quite compact with its 11.6 inch display making it a choice for those on the go type users. Below we will review some of its key benefits and downsides and figure out just how good it is.
Processor: Intel Pentium N4200
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB eMMC
Screen: 11.6 Inch display
OS: Windows 10 Home
– By choosing to go with the smaller 11.6 inch display Asus has been able to make this laptop very compact compared to your average design. It weighs a mere 1.25 pounds which is about half what a typical full sized laptop weighs making it very easy to carry for extended periods of time
– As we mentioned above it isn’t just a standard laptop but is convertible as well. This gives you the ability to quickly change it to four different modes which includes laptop, tablet, tent and stand so that you always have the right setup no matter what task you are trying to accomplish
– It also supports the Windows Ink functionality
– Performance is going to be a concern for some on this design with its biggest limitation being the limited amount of system memory. 4 GB just isn’t enough to handle high end tasks or heavy multi-tasking
– Only 2 USB ports are available on this compact design with only one of these running on the newer 3.0 technology
– Storage space is also limited with just a small 64 GB drive available. You will need to consider using alternatives like online storage if you are somebody who saves plenty of data
The Acer Spin SP111-32N-P605 isn’t a high end performing laptop but is great for on the go use with its compact design and the freedom of being able to convert between four different modes.