With four usage modes the Acer Spin 5 SP513-51-59Z7 gives you some great flexibility in how you use your device and makes it easy to find the perfect setup and viewing angle no matter if you are watching videos, browsing social media or working on the latest big project. This laptop comes with a 13.3 inch display making it a bit more mobile friendly than your typical full sized laptop. Below we are going to go over some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see just how well it stacks up to the competition.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– At just 1.6 KG this Acer Spin model is quite light and easy to carry around when on the go
– Battery life is above average and has the potential to get you through a full day without needing to be recharged with up to 10 hours possible
– The convertible design is very convenient and allows you to quickly and easily switch from laptop to tablet, tent and stand modes
– Includes 802.11ac wireless technology
– Decent sound quality with the Acer TrueHarmony speakers
– An SSD drive was easily the right choice for this setup but Acer went with a smaller capacity drive. You will only get 128 GB of storage space on this model which for many will be very easy to fill up
– You will find 3 USB ports available on this model but only one of them runs on the newer and much faster 3.0 technology
– Could have benefited from a higher end processor than the Intel Core i3
Overall the Acer Spin 5 SP513-51-59Z7 is a solid entry into the convertible laptop market and while it does offer a great 360 degree hinge design otherwise is a pretty standard option with nothing that really sets it apart from the rest.