With the ability to switch from a laptop to a tablet in seconds the Acer Spin 5 SP513-51-321Y has great flexibility for those that want a single device to give them the benefits of what used to require multiple devices. On top of the great 360 degree hinge technology this model also comes at a price that is very affordable for most consumers which is sure to make it a best seller very quickly. Below we will review some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Obviously the biggest benefit this laptop provides is the 360 degree hinge technology which allows you to use it in four different modes which include laptop and tablet
– For such a mobile device it is great to see plenty of storage available as well due to the large 1 TB SATA hard drive
– This laptop is light compared to most 15.6 inch models tipping the scales at only 1.6 KG
– Stay on the go longer due to the long lasting battery that Acer has provided which can give you up to 10 hours on a single charge
– With 3 USB ports and HDMI you will have no problem connecting all your important external devices
– The Intel Core i3 processor is a great budget friendly option but doesn’t provide near the performance you would find in a i5 or i7
– We love the large amount of storage space but for this highly mobile device an SSD might have been the better choice even if it doesn’t contain the same amount of storage capacity
– If you are using it primarily as a tablet device you will find out quickly it isn’t as light as a dedicated tablet would be
The Acer Spin 5 SP513-51-321Y provides a great affordable option for consumers on a budget to experience the great benefit that a convertible laptop model provides.