For those looking for a high end gaming experience that also includes a big display for delivering great video than the all new Acer Predator NH.Q2MEK.003 may be just the option you are looking for. This model comes with a 17.3 inch display giving you plenty of screen real estate so you can enjoy your gaming even when a larger external monitor or TV is not available. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides to this new releases and see if it is worthy of your consideration.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 17.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– This laptop comes loaded with memory, instead of the standard 8 GB that you see in many newer laptops it comes with double this, 16 GB of memory
– The large 17.3 inch display is Full HD and delivers great picture for both gaming and just ordinary day to day tasks
– With the hybrid hard drive setup you get the fast boot times and superior performance that SSD can deliver while still having plenty of storage space due to the large 1 TB SATA
– Battery life won’t blow you away but considering the amount of high end hardware and large display it needs to power the fact it can provide up to 7 hours on a single charge is quite good
– For a gaming laptop in this price range we would have expected the Intel Core i7 processor instead of the Core i5
– It has four USB ports available but only two of these run on the newer and faster 3.0 technology
– No shocker here but all this hardware and large display really adds bulk to this laptop design and it weighs a full 3 KG
We would have loved to see an Intel Core i7 processor in this model instead of an i5 but the current configuration still delivers some great performance and makes this a very solid gaming option.