Acer has been around for some time providing quality options for consumers and they have recently added a new model to their extensive lineup, and that is the Easy Note. Today we are looking at the Acer Easy Note ENLG81 which is a mid to low range laptop that comes with a bit of horsepower and a price tag that is quite affordable. For those who need a large viewing area they will love the large 17.3 inch display that comes with this model. Below we are going to review some of the benefits and downsides of this device and see just how well it stacks up.
Processor: Intel Pentium N4200
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 17.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Large 17.3 inch display that gives you plenty of screen space
– Affordable with a price tag that will fit into most consumers budgets
– Large multi-gesture touchpad which allows for mouse-less fingertip convenience
– If you need plenty of storage space the large 1 TB SATA hard drive will easily have you covered
– Includes an optical drive for those that still use physical media on a regular basis
– Plenty of room for your external devices with 3 USB ports including one that runs on the newer and much faster USB 3.0 technology
– Limited mobility due to its short battery life, Just 3.5 hours on a single charge
– Bigger and bulkier than your typical full sized laptop with a total weight of 2.8 Kg
– Does not include one of the more powerful Intel Core I series processors
There isn’t much on the Acer Easy Note ENLG81 that screams “Must Buy” but it does have solid all around performance and a price tag that will be attractive to those who are on a tight budget. It is very affordable for a model that features a large 17.3 inch display so for those who need plenty of viewing area it may be a good choice.