If you are browsing through the market for a 15.6 inch laptop you may come across the Acer Aspire VX5-591G-50Z1. What exactly does this laptop offer that others don’t? Well that is what we are going to try and find out as we go over some of its key benefits and downsides below.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10 Home
– Having a laptop that can produce decent performance is near or at the top of the list for most consumers no matter if they are gamers or just everyday users. This laptop comes packed with the Intel Core i5 processor along with 8 GB of memory which can easily handle the average users workload and will easily outperform the budget laptops that are currently available
– One of the ways this laptop has increased performance is by swapping out the slower SATA technology with an SSD drive. SSD drives do not have any moving parts which helps them read and write much faster along with use less power. This helps improve the overall performance of the device
– Acer didn’t forget about gamers when they were designing this laptop either as it includes the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 graphics card which includes 4 GB of dedicated memory. This is powerful enough to run most modern games smoothly
– Mobility was not a big part of Acer’s design for this device as it falls behind in a couple of key on the go features. First is battery life where you can only expect up to 6 hours on a single charge making it near impossible to get through a day without needing to find a power source. The other area is weight as it is on the bulky side tipping the scales at 2.5 KG
– The fact it uses USB 2.0 instead of the newer 3.0 technology is also a strike against it
It may not be the best option for those on the go type users but otherwise provides nice performance and features that you might not expect on a laptop with this kind of price.