If you are looking for a laptop you can quickly pick up and go the all new Acer Aspire R3-131T seems to fit that description quite well. This 11.6 inch model is ideally suited for those who want something convenient and ready to travel and with its lightweight design and super convenient 360 degree hinge design the Aspire has everything you would want. Below we are going to digg into this model a bit more and see what some of the benefits and downsides are and by the end hopefully allow you to determine if it is the right choice for you.
Processor: Intel Celeron
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 500 GB SATA
Screen: 11.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– Very light and easy to take on the go with a total weight of just 2.1 Kg
– Has the capability of getting your through a full day without a charge with its 8 hours of battery life
– Is covered with damage-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass making it difficult to scratch
– Reduce eye strain when putting in long hours behind the screen with Acer’s BlueLightShield technology which reduces blue light emission
– 360 degree hinge that gives you four different modes to select from which include Notebook, Display, Tent and Pad. This makes it very easy to find the perfect setup no matter what you are trying to accomplish or where you are located
– Is powered by a lower end Intel Celeron processor and only contains 4 GB of internal memory making performance suspect. It can handle basic day to day tasks with ease but more resource intensive applications may cause some performance issues
– The 11.6 Inch display may be too small for some, especially those who are used to working on larger style laptops or desktop computers
The Acer Aspire R3-131T is a great laptop for those who are on the go and needing something with basic performance that is convenient for work and/or play while on the go. It is also quite affordable making it an option for those who are on a budget as well.