If you like a fast performing computer that is still light enough when you are on the go, then you will want to take a closer look at this Aspire model from Acer. It’s a relatively lightweight design (1.65 kg) and comes with a high performance solid state drive (SSD) and a very capable 4 GB of RAM.
It’s the perfect companion for the traveling business person to do word processing tasks and keep up with e -mails while on the road. It also works well for someone whose computer usage is heavily social media centered or who likes to stream videos online. Online shopping is a snap when using this notebook computer too.
Let’s take a look at some of the important specs and features that this Acer notebook computer has.
Processor: Intel Celeron N3350
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 64 GB SSD
OS: Windows 10
- Thin and lightweight design. It’s only 1.8 cm thick and weighs just 1.65 kg. That makes this a very portable and easy to store laptop.
- It has quick response times thanks to its faster performing solid state drive (SSD). Having a solid state drive also keeps its weight down and they usually are more reliable than HDD drives because they have no moving parts.
- Battery life can last up to 9 hours long.
- 14” monitor size with integrated Intel HD Graphics is excellent for normal video and picture viewing.
- Limited hard drive storage. You will most likely need to purchase an external hard drive to save lots of photos, movies and other items that require lots of storage space.
- No CD/DVD drive.
- No dedicated micro SD slot. **The standard size SD port can handle a micro SD card w/adapter.
- Only 2 USB ports.
- Intel® Celeron® processors combined with 4 MB of RAM are best used on computers that only require light multitasking.
If you prefer a lightweight computer with very acceptable video and do not require a large amount of storage space, then this notebook computer may very well be an excellent choice for you.