The Acer Aspire F5-771G-79M1 comes with big storage and a big time screen as it features a 17.3 inch Full HD display that is great for gaming, streaming video or working. With many new laptops trying to get slimmer and more compact Acer has went the other direction with this model as it won’t score big points for its mobile friendly features. Below we will see what some of the benefits and downsides are to this latest Aspire model.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 17.3 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– For those who put priority on plenty of viewing area a large 17.3 inch display is a big plus in any laptop model. This large 17.3 inch display is Full HD and can deliver a great viewing experience
– The hybrid hard drive setup is becoming more popular as consumer realize there is a benefit to each technology, so why not both? The large 1 TB SATA makes sure all your file storage needs are well covered and the fast performing 128 GB SSD gives you that added performance boost
– The Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M is a solid enough graphics card to cover most gamers needs
– As we mentioned above this laptop doesn’t score high marks on mobility and with a total weight of 3 KG it is as much as twice the weight of other laptops on the market
– Battery life is not surprisingly short on a model with this much hardware to power with only up to 6 hours possible on a single charge
– USB is limited to just USB 2.0 technology which is well behind the times with USB 3.0 offering far superior transfer speeds
The biggest upside the Acer Aspire F5-771G-79M1 has going for it is the large display which many consumers love. The other areas of this laptop hold up well but are not anything special but it still makes a great device is mobility isn’t a priority for you.