For those that like to be productive and sit back and relax with a game all with one device the Acer Aspire F15 F5-573G-57BB may be just the right one for their needs. This 15.6 inch laptop comes with decent specifications along with a graphics card that can handle modern games and the intense video they demand. Below we will look at some of the benefits and downsides to this model and see if it might be the right one for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD plus 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– The Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M graphics card has 4 GB of dedicated memory making it very capable of handling the latest and greatest games
– Processing power is above average on this laptop due to the Intel Core i5 which is only a small step down from the high end i7 but much more affordable
– Acer has included a hybrid hard drive setup so you get the performance benefits and quick boot up times from the SSD drive but plenty of storage as well with the large 1 TB SATA
– Acer’s BluelightShieldTM feature is a great way to preserve your sight and make it easier to spend plenty of time in front of your screen
– This is a minor complaint but the hybrid harddrive setup has only a small 128 GB SSD and would have benefited from a larger 256 GB
– The laptop is heavy for a 15.6 inch model with a total weight of 2.4 KG
– Battery life is only average with the capability of providing up to 7 hours on a single charge
The downsides on the Acer Aspire F15 F5-573G-57BB are very minor and things that most consumers can easily look past. Acer has done a great job of packing in plenty of performance and gaming capabilities into a design that is still on the affordable side.