At first glance the all new Acer Aspire ES 15 ES1-572-36FF is your pretty standard laptop. It comes with a 15.6 inch screen along with specifications that are budget friendly but still provide enough performance for the average day to day user to be able to complete what they need. While that description may not impress you it is exactly what many consumers are looking for, something that will do what they want but for a price that is affordable. Below we are going to look at this model a bit closer and see what some of the biggest benefits and downsides so you can make an informed decision if it is right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 1 TB SATA
Screen: 15.6 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– If you are somebody who saves plenty of data the large 1 TB SATA hard drive is going to be a big selling point on this model
– No matter if you plug in one external device or many you are well covered with three ports available and one of these even runs on the newer and faster 3.0 technology
– As we mentioned above this laptop is quite affordable and great for those who are on a tight budget but still need a new laptop
– Acer has included their Blue Light Shield technology on this model which filters out the blue light from your screen to reduce eye soreness during long periods of time in front of the screen
– This model scores poor marks when it comes to mobility as it is on the heavy side at 2.4 KG and lacks any serious battery life with only 6.5 hours being possible on a single charge
– The Intel Core i3 processor is very capable and actually a good addition for a laptop in this price range but it still lacks the same type of performance you would see from an i5 or i7 processor
The downsides on the Acer Aspire ES 15 ES1-572-36FF are all things you would expect from a laptop in this price range and nothing that should surprise the average consumer and the fact that it covers all the basics well for this price should make it a very attraction option for many potential buyers.